The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
– Numbers 6:24-26
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
– Deuteronomy 31:6
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
– Psalms 16:11
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
– Psalms 20:7
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
– Psalms 30:5
Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
– Psalms 31:24
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
– Psalms 34:18
The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
– Psalms 34:22
Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.
– Psalms 37:34
Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them.
– Psalms 84:5
But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, long suffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.
– Psalms 86:15
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.
– Psalms 119:50
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
– Psalms 119:105
Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
– Ecclesiastes 8:12
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.
– Isaiah 40:28
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
– Isaiah 46:4
Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.
– Isaiah 49:13
I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
– Isaiah 51:12
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.
– Isaiah 55:9
Do not worry
(25) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
(26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
(27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
(28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
(29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
(30) Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
(31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
(32) (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
(33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
(34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
– Matthew 11:28
For with God nothing shall be impossible.
– Luke 1:37
And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
– Romans 4:21
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
– 2 Corinthians 1:4
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
– 2 Corinthians 4:18
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
– Philippians 4:6